The latest addition to the spin-off of Kotobukiya's original robot model kit series Frame Arms is FRAME ARMS GIRL HRESVELGR=ATER.
This model brings to life an illustration by E-ji Komatsu that re-imagines Tomotake Kinoshita's transformable Frame Arms design as a cute young girl.
Enjoy switching between the three forms, faithfully adapted from the transforming Frame Arms original.
• HRESVELGR's most prominent feature — the clear parts — are coated with a polarized paint.
• ATER's feature is the giant "Beryl Smasher" weapons. She even has arm rack parts to support these giants.
• The wings transform into the new Beryl Smasher weapons, giving the model a whole new silhouette even when in aircraft mode.
• Can transform into three modes: Normal mode, Sidewinder mode, and Airbike mode.
• Includes a newly designed blonde twintails hair style. Includes two hair clips: One based on the illustration and one based on the lightly armed version.
• Includes four different face types. All except the unpainted version are newly designed. (Normal face looking left, fearless face looking right, taking damage face looking forward, blank face (no tampography)).
• Three of the face parts come pre-painted, so just assembling the kit creates a model faithful to the original art.
• Includes decals for the distinctive line patterns as well as eye and facial expression decals.
• The extendable shoulder joint and axis in the upper-arm offer an extensive range of movement.
• Together with the sliding movement of the hip joint, the model can be posed in a wide variety of dynamic ways.
• The wrists are articulated with spherical joints that allow for a variety of poses.
• Includes five different PVC hands for each arm. The hands, including joints, can be interchanged with those of the existing Frame Arms Girl series.
• Includes an MB-42R Flying Base R.
• Includes two types of grip parts with 3mm diameter.
• The model can be displayed in Unarmed Mode by exchanging parts.
• The 3mm connection points on the arms and legs are compatible with gear from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
• The tail-shaped parts on the lower back can be equipped to the hands to form a cannon. And the blade parts on the left and right of the tail-shaped parts can be removed and equipped in the hands to be used as weapons.
[What is "Frame Arms Girl"?]
Frame Arms Girl is a spin-off series of Kotobukiya's original mecha series "Frame Arms" that features all the mechas as adorable girls.
The color-coded color scheme and face parts printed with tampography allow the model to be assembled with no painting required.
The 3mm connection points and PVC hands characteristic of the Frame Arms series allow users to use a vast array of M.S.G Weapon Units, as well as weapons and armor from the Frame Arms series.
The head, arms, legs, and other parts are compatible with the Frame Arms Girl models scheduled for release in the future, allowing you to further customize your own Frame Arms Girl models.
(This item is a reproduction.)